We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to support the delivery of regional Highways, Utilities, & Rail operations based across London and the South East.
• Support a Procurement Manager in delivering various project procurement strategies.
• Manage the day-to-day project procurement of materials.
• Resolve Invoice & PO Queries as directed by Senior Buyer.
• General buying administration duties
• Work with project teams to deliver procurement requirements.
• Ensure savings, and compliance are achieved in line with project strategies.
We are seeking an up-and-coming Assistant Buyer who has strong material and / or subcontract procurement experience from any reputable main contractor or large subcontractor.
You will have experience of working on projects across civil engineering, infrastructure or construction, ideally with experience in materials buying with some subcontract exposure.
However we are also open to seeing buyers / Administrators who have a desire to quickly learn the procurement process.
Candidates must be familiar with MS Excel, and have good communication skills.