This challenging and exciting opportunity requires a highly motivated and extremely confidential individual with a strong technical background and demonstrable experience of the successful management and delivery of civils duct installation in the Telecoms sectors, within London and the south east.
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of Telecoms projects, with a particular focus upon new duct and chamber installations together with the clearance of blockages on existing networks. The role encompasses:
• Lead a team of Project Supervisors to ensure civils teams deliver work to the client specifications whilst ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are in place and being followed.
• Manage projects including planning to successfully implement on time delivery and within budget.
• Act as the single point of contact for clients to ensure timely resolution of technical queries.
• Specify requirements for third party services and products, whilst managing their integration to the delivery, thus ensuring quality and compliance is maintained.
• Assist and guide all stages of the construction phase to ensure both internal and external activities meet client specifications.
• Provide the leadership and management of the team from conception through to completion for all assigned projects.
• Hands on supervision of various project specific tasks as necessary.
• Produce monthly reports on the works undertaken
The Candidates will be:• Degree or HND qualified in a relevant required discipline.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering Telecoms Civils activities and contract applications, with demonstrable management skills.
• Proven project, client, sub-contractor, supplier and team management expertise.
• Sound communication and influencing skills.
We are one of the UK’s leading Telecoms and utilities contractors helping to build, refurbish and maintain the country’s fibre networks. The business is represented throughout the country by a network of regional offices, each offering a full portfolio of project disciplines. This enables us to provide clients with the most efficient, reliable and value-engineering solution regardless of a project size or location. We employ all appropriate UK, European and International industry standards to ensure safety, procurement and working practices are adhered to. Due to continued growth and the award of a number of significant, long running framework contracts, we wish to appoint an experienced Civils Project Manager to work within the Telecoms business unit.
A highly attractive basic salary plus extensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, along with longevity of work and forward career progression given the company’s dedication to continual, ambitious growth and their market leading status within the industry